Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Daily feeding depends on the age, weight and breed of your cat. Every cat is unique and their requirements will vary. Aim to feed twice a day and check the label to ensure you’re feeding the right amount. Always provide fresh, clean water for your pets.
Orijen Cat and Kitten formula is suitable for all life stages from kitten through to mother cat and senior.
Every cat requires a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of meats. It’s what their ancestors hunted in the wild and now they can have it too, without all the hard work!
- Rich in meat and protein to meet cats’ biological need for a meat and protein-rich diet. Contains around 90% meat which is 3 times more than conventional cat foods.
- Free of plant concentrates
- 2/3 of the meat in Orijen cat food are fresh or raw to provide the essential nutrients in their most nourishing form
- Abundant variety of meats for diversity and sustainability – organic nest laid eggs and wild caught fish are used
- Proper ratio of meat, organs and cartilage used
- Low in carbohydrates, uses fresh fruit and vegetables like pumpkin and squash instead of potato and tapioca